Full Time Position
Growth Start Up
About the Organisation
KC8 Carbon Technologies is rapidly entering the next phase of providing professional project, asset services and transitional technology solutions in the global markets of energy, chemicals and resources. We are a committed team of experts – engineers, scientists, consultants, and innovators with a passion for delivering real solutions to climate change and working with our clients towards an environmentally sustainable future.
Essentially, we are a start-up operation that’s growing at an exciting pace and in need of a Financial Controller to take on the establishment and management of all financial functions. With National and International government and private enterprise support, now is the time to join us as we gear up and prepare for listing on the Australian Stock Exchange.
KC8 is an equal opportunity employer providing flexible working conditions and family friendly options with a work/life balance approach.
About the Role
• Reporting to the Executive Director
• Full time position
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package
• 5+ years experience in senior accounting position
• Qualified CA or CPA
• Exposure to ASX compliance and reporting would be highly regarded
• Experience with Xero accounting software
This newly created role requires a close working relationship with the senior leadership team, and is tasked with ensuring the integrity of all financial and accounting requirements and the delivery of an agreed strategy to expand global opportunities and enable future growth.
The role will hold full responsibility for the development and implementation of the company’s financial framework, including but not limited to – financial planning, forecasts, budgets, reporting, management. policies, procedures and compliance.
This new role is a mix of strategy and execution and enables you to get in on the ground floor with the opportunity to pursue areas of interest as the company expands with further development of our innovative industry technology.
To be successful in this role, you will come from a finance background with a proven track record of leadership and have demonstrated a competency in all company related financial activities.
- You will be experienced and have the analytical skills to provide sound strategic advice and actionable recommendations pertinent to the growth and development of the business.
- You are a pro-active person who is able to reason at a conceptual level and drive organisational change, while
still maintaining a strong attention to the detail.
- You will have outstanding problem-solving skills, such that all problems requiring Board approval are always
presented with a well thought out recommended solution.
- Your experience with Boards, Managers and Stakeholders should be evident, and you will have the ability to influence and negotiate using your strong interpersonal and communication skills, business acumen and exemplary professional ethics.
Lastly, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel. We are open to discussion surrounding this role.
If this sounds like you, apply now by submitting your application to KC8 via email.